WE ARE OPEN
That’s right, we’re open and ready to serve you as we start to get back to business with our normal routines. Restaurants as well as wineries that offer food are beginning to open in Napa & Sonoma. We couldn’t be more thrilled to get back to doing what we do best: showing you the beauty of the valley and introducing you to amazing food and wine.
With over 450 Napa Valley Wineries, there is an array of Napa Valley Wine Tour options for every visitor; from the wine neophyte to the serious connoisseur and collector. Our concierge team is ready and waiting to build your custom itinerary.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
The safety and health of our dedicated staff and loyal clientele has and always will be our top priority at Beau Wine Tours. For over 23 years, we have operated as a luxury ground transportation provider, specializing in many facets of private transportation from corporate travel and large group movements to custom wine tours complete with concierge assistance.
Prior to COVID-19, our region in the Napa/Sonoma Wine Country led in tourism, attracting guests from all over the world. We are eager to get back to that and have remained open and ready to serve as an essential business.
As a luxury black car service, cleanliness and safety were not foreign to us, in fact, it was already a very important aspect of our operation, if not the most important. Though, we want to do our part to ensure our clients and staff that we will take every precaution, and continue to abide by the recommendations provided by the CDC to implement even safer practices.
The following are some of the implementations we have made in response to COVID-19.
- All chauffeurs will have a temperature check prior to their shift along with a personal health and safety checklist
- Chauffeurs will wipe down door handles inside and out, as well as seats and seat belts prior to guest entry. Gloves will be worn during this process
- Chauffeurs will be equipped with extra personal protection items and will be required to wear masks. The chauffeur will offer to wear gloves while driving, to allow for guest preference
- Masks will be provided to passengers who do not have their own
- Individual hand wipes and sanitizers will be given to guests to use and to please take with them after each trip.
- Final costs and paperwork will be done in a digitalized, touch-free manner
- Drivers will provide a checklist of what each vehicle underwent prior to pick up, at guest request
- Vehicles will go through a more strict process of sanitization, inclusive of additional vehicle fogging
- Vehicles will be free of additional materials, such as magazines, mints, or amenities.
- Water will be given upon request after being wiped down and provided by your chauffeur upon request.
- We are implementing sneeze guards in all sedans and SUV’s to allow for a barrier between driver and passenger. At this time, we will not allow a front seat passenger.
- Fleet will be additionally maintained and disinfected between each and every stop, should there be multiple stops during a charter
- After each full detail, the fleet will be brought outside for additional UV ray sanitation
- Vehicle capacities will be reduced to offer more personal distance during trips
- All office staff voluntarily tested at our local testing site, confirming a negative test result
- Masks will be worn at all times during their shift when social distancing within 6 feet is required to communicate
- Any staff member who is ill will be asked to stay home and return only when they are symptom-free.
- In addition to more frequent hand washing, our office has been set up with a “sanitizing station” inclusive of Lysol spray cleaner, personal alcohol wipes, and hand sanitizer and additional masks
- Staff members will be asked to do a temperature check prior to their shift
- Staff members who can work remotely are asked to do so, to reduce the number of people in our office
- Office staff will be required to do a desk cleanse before starting their work and before leaving for the day, including sanitizing headsets, screens, keyboards, and all surfaces.
- Deep cleaning of all office flooring, walls and surfaces have been scheduled more frequently
- Any extra desk items such as memorabilia and unnecessary decoration have been prohibited
WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE
Whether you have essential travel needs or would like to inquire about a caravan party, we’re excited to get you back out there! We have our finger on the pulse of the Napa/Sonoma re-opening and will continue to keep our loyal clients apprised of the updates. Give us a call to help you plan your next adventure!
Whether you have travel plans in Northern California or nationwide, we’ve got you covered from coast to coast for all of your ground transportation needs.