Limosine Tours of Napa & Sonoma Valleys
We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation Insurance from an independent travel insurance supplier.
- The Napa Valley and Sonoma Wine Country is open to visitors all year round. The peak tourist season is between May and October, and Saturday is always the most crowded day of the week.
- Sonoma is still far less crowded than Napa, and offers a full variety of large and small wineries that rival their Napa Valley neighbors.
- Many believe the best time to visit the Napa Valley is during the Off-Season months between November and April. Wineries often conduct library tastings during the winter, barrel tasting events in early spring, and show off new releases shortly after February. There are also better room rates throughout the valley during the slower months.
Wine Country Concierge
Let a Condé Nast Traveller Award-Winning concierge put together an unforgettable itinerary for your special getaway.
- If you find yourself traveling to Napa Valley during the peak season, you can still avoid the congestion of "day-trippers" by planning your stay during the midweek. We offer competitive tour prices Monday through Friday all year round, and you get to tour Napa's best wineries without the big crowds! Lastly, if you can only visit the Wine Country during a peak weekend, then try to arrange your touring on Sunday. Sundays are still busy, but not nearly as busy as Saturdays!
- Don't wait until the last minute to book your tours, hotel, and restaurant reservations! Try to plan a month in advance if you are coming to the Wine Country during the slow season, plan at least 2 months ahead if you expect to be here during the peak season. If you want to visit us during "Crush" (harvest time), think 3 months ahead to avoid being disappointed. For suggestions on great places to lodge and dine, ask our reservation staff when you call to book your wine tasting tour!