Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What makes your service any different from the other limo companies out there?
- A: We are a first, and foremost, a Wine Tour service. We plan and conduct wine tours every day of the year. Our extensive relationships with wineries throughout Napa Valley and Sonoma allow us to provide unique experiences that no other "limo" company can offer. The Wine Country is not only our specialty, it is our passion.
- Q: Can we choose the wineries we want to visit?
- A: Yes, you may customize your tour and choose any winery that is open to the public. Keep in mind, some wineries require appointments several weeks in advance, and we can not guarantee their availability. Most wineries allow "drop-in" tastings without an appointment as long as your group size is six or less. If you have a larger group, or plan on visiting more exclusive wineries, then we must make arrangements with the wineries well in advance.
- Q: We've never been to Napa or Sonoma before, can your staff plan the tour and choose the best wineries for us?
- A: Absolutely! Our pre-arranged tours are designed to meet such needs, and we can also customize your tour to meet the needs of your individual group. Our staff will ask you some basic questions, such as the types of wine you like, what you think you'd like to see, and if you are a 1st time visitor or an experienced Wine Country traveler. Then we use that information to begin planning a unique experience for you.
- Q: How much should we tip our driver?
This is a very good question, especially since a chauffeur/tour guide's income is based largely on gratuities:
On our Daily Group Tour we do NOT include a gratuity. Because this is a mixed group activity, we let you individually decide how much you appreciated the tour service. Most satisfied guests tip in the 15-20% range of the tour fee.
On our private tours and charter services we include a 20% suggested gratuity as a base reference. This is completely discretionary however, and our guests always have the final say on how much they wish to leave for their chauffeur. Our satisfied customers almost always tip in addition to the suggested gratuity when they feel their chauffeur has met or exceeded their expectations. Because our staff strives to go that extra mile for every client, we are confident in letting you decide what, if any, is an appropriate tip. All of our chauffeurs truly appreciate any generosity that you extend them.
- Q: There's only two of us, are you going to put us in a car with other people?
- A: This is entirely up to you. In Napa Valley, we offer Daily Group Limo Tours that you can "join-in." This affordable option can pick you up at any of the valley hotels. If you decide to book a private tour with us, you will have your own private limousine, SUV, or sedan, and your own private driver/tour guide.
- Q: We went on one of your tours before, can we do something different on our next trip?
- A: You bet! We have many customers who visit Napa and Sonoma yearly, and they call upon us to provide them with another unique experience. With over 1,200 wineries in Napa and Sonoma, hundreds of places to dine, and special events throughout the year, no Wine Country tour is ever the same.
- Q: Can we charter a car for dinner or a special occasion?
- A: Yes! Yes! Yes! We offer complete limousine charter services during the evening, 365 days a year. We also have special evening mid-week rates, call for more details.
- Q: What is your Cancellation Policy?
- A: WE REQUIRE A $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION, AND A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON ALL BUSES. CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE TOUR/CHARTER DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL REMAINING BALANCE. BUSES REQUIRE 14 DAYS NOTICE TO CANCEL TO AVOID BEING CHARGED THE REMAINING BALANCE.
We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance from an independent supplier.